Monday, May 03, 2021

Gnome better holiday - Sparkles Christmas #124

Monday May 3, 2021

Hello

Yup  I did it again.. Joined another design team.
I love the idea of making one Christmas card a month so when the opening came from Sparkles Christmas challenge I jumped on it.  This is related to few other teams I am on.. 

So this is a monthly challenge. The first of the month (I just joined so I am 3 day late posting)  All Christmas and a theme.


theme  USE A TAG


I used this fun background from DCWV and the tag is a Paper Trey Ink die. The gnome and sentiment is Simon Says. I painted the beard and nose.  the rest is paper pieced. Finished with some ribbon and twine. I love this fun gnome 

Challenges:
A bit more time extra - anything goes
The crafter's cafe #265  (or 365?)- anything goes
Crafty hazelnuts Christmas - anything goes/opt bells
Crafting happiness #95 - jump/frog - anything goes
Jan's digi stamps -May - anything goes
Use your stuff #421 - inspired by a book (Gnome from nome - Stephen Cosgrove)



 

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Congrats Billie and this is a wonderful Christmas card. I have this die....just haven't used it yet. See that's why I am trying to get to those darn things.

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Stacey said...

So festive! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Don't Gnome what to say other than Wow! Thank you for sharing your Fun festive creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck, enjoy your summer and hope to see you again in September for a NEW Challenge.
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner 7 Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Claudia's kaartjes said...

I love this one. This is cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

Hugs
Claudia
DT Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Tammy L said...

Congrats on your new DT. I love your card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

NanaConnie said...

How adorable, Billie! Love that gnome and your sentiment is perfect. :-D While I'm here - Thank you so much for joining our "Anything Goes challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Hope to see you playing again soon. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT