Friday, May 21, 2021

happy birthday, friend - Crafty Catz #552

Friday May 21, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
CUTE AS YOU LIKE


Our sponsor is 



I am using the cute image Poppy Petals.. I colored her with copics. I went over the petals with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used Kat Scrappiness distress die and added to a piece of dark Stampin up dp then to a piece of Basic Gray dp. I added some strips of ribbon and Nuvo drops. I finished with the Reverse Confetti sentiment which I heat embossed.


Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - make it feminine
Crafting happiness #96 - anything goes / opt. hello
Lemon shortbread #146 - anything goes




 

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the polka dots Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Judt so cute and love your colour choice have a good week

Janette said...

Billie this is gorgeous, such a cute image and beautiful colours love it.
Hope your looking forward to a nice weekend.xx

tilly said...

this is beautiful in yellows and a nice design xx

Sue said...

I love these images and you have coloured her perfectly love the lovely bright colours Billie hugs Sue x

Joy Wilson said...

Darling card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Helen said...

Super adorable birthday card! Love that image and bright colors! hanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a fun and colourful birthday card, the flower paper reminds me of the first embossing folder I got with my Cuttlebug. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Doris P. said...

What a sunny motive! Love the coloration. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

Joan said...

A sweet card with lovely colouring and matching papers

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge
Joan

Janis Lewis said...

This is a lovely card! All of your creations are always so cute. Thanks for sharing your cards at Crafting Happiness Challenges last week.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team