Tuesday, March 23, 2021

You've always been a - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday March 23, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge going on over at

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES

This is my card using Tobey Easter Egg.  I colored the image with copics. I remember always making my Easter eggs as colorful as can be in my younger days.. Using crayon and marking out areas and adding more color and repeating until done then using a candle remove the wax crayon and getting an awesome design. I hate eggs and don't eat them as far as being fried, poached, scrambled, boiled.. you get the picture .. but I loved coloring them.  I added my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added this to a scrap of Quick Quote barn board/rust paper.  I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and used a Stampin up tag die. I went over the egg with Spectrum Noir sparkle bush. 


Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - a stencil or two (my cloud template/stencil)
Cute card Thursday #678 - spring fever
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Sweet card, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xx

Caz said...

Beautiful make...Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT...Hope to see you again soon..

Caz xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a super card! Fabulous colouring! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx