Thursday, March 18, 2021

29 AGAIN? - Catch the bug - Oldie But Goodie

Thursday March 18, 2021

Hello

It's Thursday so over at Catch the bug it's 
OBG - Oldie But Goodie day

I am using the Bugaboo image called Stella birthday 29 again?    I kept but a few colors and soft colors. I used copics. I added cut  the image down and went around the edge with Quick quote chalk ink. I added to a piece of Amy Tangerine paper and added a few Pretty Pink Posh jewels and went over the balloons and AGAIN with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #88 - beverage / anything goes



 

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

hahaha 29 was so many decades ago. hahahah Great card. Thanks for joining in on this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis

Stacey said...

Awesome card. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNPP.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Jane Savage said...

Ha such a fabulous fun card I love it!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx