Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Near the Sea - Cardz 4 Guyz #267

Tuesday March 23, 2021

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is
BY THE WATER


As soon as I saw this theme I knew the stamp I would use. It's from a dear dear long time friend who died 12 yrs ago. She was also a crafter. She was so awesome. When she passed I got 3 stamps from her one was a sentiment she made up on a challenge and they made it into a stamp for her and a few other stamps. this is one from Santa Rosa PSX.. She loved the beach and her ashes are there.  I stamped this on some blue designer paper and then using my cloud template and Ranger ink created the clouds (duh) and then using copics and color pencils created the hint of water and the beach. the sky looked so bare so I punched some Martha Stewart birds flying and one on the beach and used Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the birds.. 


 Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - a stencil or two (my cloud template/stencil)
Inkspirational #235 - fur/feathers
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes

6 comments:

dj said...

Perfect card for our current challenge...it sweeps me away!! Relaxing day by the water is my favorite place to be. --DEB

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Such a pretty card and lovely sentiment!! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful card, love the sentiment
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril x