Friday, March 05, 2021

Birthday wishes - Crafty Catz #541

Friday March 5, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. PUNCHES/DIES


Since we don't have a sponsor for this challenge I liked that we get to use our own products.. For my card I took a piece of Basic Gray designer paper and it had a little pattern to it. I added my cloud template and Ranger ink. I then used Taylored Expressions mountain die and scraps and created the bottom of the card.. You can't see it but I added snow using the Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.. I stamped the Pretty Pink Posh image and colored with copics and added with some foam tape. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on a scrap and using Tech. Tues. banner die cut out. I added some twine and hung it from the plane. 


 Challenges:
As you like it - reason to send a card ( to celebrate some ones special day and to know I am thinking of them, bring a smile along with $)
Time out #182 - happy birthday/celebration
Crafty animals #48 - anything goes /w animal
Crafting happiness #86 - anything goes/opt. green
Pammie's inky pinky #2109 - anything goes
Crafty friends #150 - happy birthday
Shopping our stash #440 - places we'll go
Cute card Thursday # 676  - anything goes



7 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, I love this sweet card, the image is gorgeous with the little sign hanging from it and as always your sky looks brilliant.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

tilly said...

a lovely card Billie and I like the mountain die xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Donna Walls said...

Such an adorable image and great card. I love the mountains! Thanks for entering your project in the challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Donna, DT

Shauna said...

What a cute card! I like the whole scene you created with the beautiful clouds and hills. Thanks for playing at Time Out!
- Shauna

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable! It would be perfect for anyone, but especially for a little boy. Thanks for celebrating Time Out's birthday with us!

Nance said...

Love this fun birthday card, Billie. Great patterns and textures. Glad you continued to join us at Krafty Chicks. xx