Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Thanks A Latte! - Coffee lovers hop Day 6

Wednesday March 24, 2021

Hello

I am doing 2 cards today for the Coffee Lovers Blog hop Day 6
I am only doing one card at a time.. 


For this card I used a My Favorite Things image that I painted with Mission Gold watercolors.  I also stamped the Gerda Steiner cup and painted with Mission. I used Spellbinder die and cut the embossed designer paper. I added some stenciling with my dry wall mesh and Ranger ink. Then added the die and image on a little piece of Washi tape. I stamped the Gerda Steiner sentiment and My favorite things square die then added to the card.


Challenges:
Coffee lovers hop - spring summer
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes
Lemon shortbread #142 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 12 - anything goes
Paper minutes #684 - food/drink



 

10 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Hip-Hip-po-ray. Like all the little things and more on this card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Helen F. said...

Such a cute hippo, Billie! Fun Coffee theme card :-)

Cheryl said...

Another fabulous coffee creation! I love the image you used.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Vicki Dutcher said...

Total cuteness!

Rose Andrew said...

awww... this is so cute and adorable.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute!

Claire said...

Just an adorable image

Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi-Choosday Challenge Blog

Claire DT Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Heike said...

so cute!! Thanks for showing
Heike

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and darling in design.

Annette said...

Adorable image and fab sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.