Saturday, March 13, 2021

You're some bunny special

Saturday March 13, 2021

Hello

This is the last of the cards I created that weren't for a design team.. I had fun creating these 6 Easter type cards without saying Easter.  This is a stamp set from Simon Says. I used Mission Gold watercolor paints.  I am liking creating CAS cards.. I think I am over the fear.. lol

Challenges:
Crafty animals #48 - anything goes with animals
Simon Monday - use some green
Simon Wednesday - a bit o green
Sweet stampin - spring mood board
Allsorts wk. 615 - a stamped image



 

4 comments:

brenda said...

What a sweet Bunny on your CAS card Billie, many thanks for joining in this weeks 'stamped image' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mummylade said...

Really adorable! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

Pat K said...

Lovely cas card Billie. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Tracy said...

Cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x