Friday, March 05, 2021

Happy birthday to the kindest - Colour Crazy wk. 9

Friday March 5, 2021

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is Hetty Clare Art

I am using the image called Boy and candles.. I colored the image with copics. I went over the dots on a couple of the candles with Nuvo drops. I added stickles to the flames. I added the Simon Says sentiment.  I at first cut the image out with Lil inker stitch die but I wanted to use this fun Amy Tangerine dp with the numbers all over it because of this being a birthday card. So I cut the image down but left the stitching at the top.. I like this dudes blue tipped hair.. 

Challenges:
Time out #182 - happy birthday/celebration
Crafting happiness #86 - anything goes/opt. green
Pammie's inky pinky #2109 - anything goes
Crafty friends #150 - happy birthday
Digi choosday wk. 9 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday # 676  - anything goes



 

4 comments:

Tracie said...

What a fun birthday card and colored beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such fun on this card!!!!! Love the black & white number background and that fun, colorful candle lighter. Thanks so much for joining in the birthday festivities at Time Out.

Leanne said...

What a fun card and your stamp is awesome, and great coloring, thank you for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC

sweet art designs said...

Thank you for sharing your entry with Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2021 challenge. We look forward to see everyone's wonderful projects. I love the name of your blog! Super cute b-day card.

Myrna Sweet, DT Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.