Friday, March 19, 2021

May all your dreams - Catch the bug Free Friday

Friday March 19, 2021

Hello

Time for Free Friday over at 

This free image is called Violet can.. I know I didn't color it violet but I just wasn't feeling it.. I did used copics to color the image. I was digging through some scraps and found this already die cut Kraft piece that was left over from another project.. I was smart when I cut it to center the My Favorite Things die it so now I can use it.. Not often I do that.  It framed the image perfectly so I just had to barely cut down the white image behind to fit. I added the Local King Red Rubber sentiment. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 

Challenges: 
Crafting happiness #88 - beverage / anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 11 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #678 - spring fever

8 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Hi Billie, thank you for your beautiful card! Just have a look the Challenge and theme are wrong!
Hugs
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What a great spring feeling card. I can’t wait for the flowers to bloom in my yard, just like these.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Kim said...

This is really pretty! I love that you were able to use stuff already cut in your stash! Thank you for playing along with the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge!

Furrbster said...

Thisis lovely,

Thanks for playing along over at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Joy Wilson said...

Love this! Thanks for joining our challenge this week!  I hope to see you in the next one! 
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Digi Choosday DT

Saphron said...

This is so lovely!! Such a cute image, made into an elegant card!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Jana Forrest said...

Oh Billie this turned out so pretty. Love the colors you have chosen. Thanks for joining us over at Penny's challenge. Hope you can join us again soon. DT~Jana