Tuesday, March 16, 2021

You're so sweet - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday March 16, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


This is my card using the image called Lemonade Sunday. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used the Simon Says wonky die then added to a piece of Amy Tangerine designer paper. I found this fun sentiment from Concord and 9th . I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I am so ready for spring. Being able to sit on the deck and listen to the birds and read, paint, relax and breath the spring air. 

Challenges:
My time to craft #452 - make it feminine
Polkadoodles wk. 11 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #88 - beverage / anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - a stencil or two (my cloud template/stencil)



 

8 comments:

Judith said...

such a sweet card - thank you for joing the My time to craft challenge – JudithCE

Lia said...

It looks like summer on your card: it's so nice!
Lia DT S4F

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet. Thanks for sharing your art at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Jane said...

Oh fun sentiment and a really cute image to go with it. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Terri Winske said...

Such a sweet image and a fun card. The background paper is such a great compliment. Thanks very much for joining our challenge at PIP Challenges this week! So glad to see you!

Marjut said...

So sweet. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

Nunzia Carusio said...

Your card is a real welcome to Spring and sunny days. Very cute.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles craft Challenge blog.
x
Nunzia

Let's Art Journal said...

Such an adorable card! The wording and image look fabulous against the stenciled background 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x