Tuesday, March 23, 2021

A hug in a mug - Coffee Lovers Day 5

Tuesday March 23, 2021

Hello

I am doing the fun Coffee Lovers blog hop for Spring / Summer

This is Day 5 card.. I die cut the Simon Says wreath in in two colors.  I used Ranger ink and used my dry wall mesh as a stencil to add texture to the center.. I had some hearts I punched from Stampin up that were water colored with Mission Gold paints. I added them around the wreath then I took some foliage I had die cut from scraps and added them around the wreath. I finished with some Prima flowers and Nuvo drops.  For the cute to go cup I die cut the Simon Says image and using copics colored it. I added some Taylored Expressions gem eyes. Then I stamped the Sugar peas designs sentiment with Stampin up ink.






Challenges:
Coffee Lovers hop - spring/summer
My time to craft #453 - stencil it
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - a stencil or two (green color inside the wreath)



14 comments:

DIANA L. said...

such a cute wreath I love it.
Thank you for the inspiration.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Hetty said...

Oh,I love this idea of a wreath, so beautifully made!

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! Another fabulous card for the hop. I love the wreath and the cute, smiling little cup.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Gail said...

A very pretty wreath - nice work!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Wow! The pop of pinky-red colour on the coffee mug draws my eyes to it. Great colour combo with the wreath!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I love it!

Helen said...

Great idea using a wreath... love it!! And love the stencil work in the middle! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The wreath & mug is wonderful. Especially like the mesh look.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Helen F. said...

Fun coffee cup addition to your pretty wreath, Billie!

Celeste Goff said...

This is so clever and beautifully put together!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the wreath design and that cup is so cute!

Bonnie Lynn said...

This is so cool!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammies Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Judith said...

great job - thank you for joining the My Time To Craft challenge - JudithCE DT

Lisa said...

So very pretty and adorable!