Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Happy birthday - music

Wednesday March 24, 2021

Hello

I have a card that a friend requested me to make that was music notes and birthday.. That's all. 
So this is what I came up with.. I stamped the Paper Trey Ink.. with Stampin up ink. I then stamped the Hero Arts sentiment with another Stampin up ink. I added them to a card base. I added a scrap of blue down the center. I stamped the Judi Kins image with SU ink and added to a scrap. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.. I hope she likes it.


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes
Lemon shortbread #142 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 12 - anything goes



4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Music-ality wonderful. My daughter learned to play acoustic guitar when younger and now has learned to play electric guitar.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Claire said...

Love the colours on this
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi-Choosday Challenge Blog

Claire DT Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Danni said...

What a great, unique card!! Fabulous!

Myriam said...

Great card, love how you divided the card into 2 parts.
Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time!
Hugs, Myriam (DT Polkadoodles)
Vier Vandaag