Monday, March 01, 2021

just wanted to say - Do-Al (l) Creative #51

Monday March 1, 2021

Hello

Today we have a new month long challenge over at

Our theme this month is
EASTER GREETINGS


Our sponsor this month is 

I am using a retired image.. I didn't know at the time I created my card. Being on the CTB DT I have quite a few images and just picked this one.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added to a scrap piece of Tim Coffee dp. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment with Stampin up ink. I went around the edges of the sentiments with Quick Quote ink.

Challenges:
Creative moments #209 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #86 - anything goes/opt. green
Crafty animals #48 - anything goes /w animal

2 comments:

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 5 at Gem of a Challenge!

sweet art designs said...

Thank you for sharing your entry with Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2021 challenge. We look forward to see everyone's wonderful projects. I love Bugaboo digis, and especially love that you added the clouds to the background. Great colouring.

Myrna Sweet, DT Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.