Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I'll rise but I refuse to shine.. Coffee lovers Day 6

Wednesday March 24, 2021

Hello

I have two cards to share for today's Day 6 of the fun

I am only doing one card at a time because two at a time confuses me.. lol


This is my fun card using Art Impressions image and sentiment. I stamped and using Mission Gold water colors and Paul Ruben metallic painted the card.   I always love AI images.. They just make you happy.

Challenges:
Coffee lovers - spring summer
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes
Lemon shortbread #142 - anything goes
Through the craft room door 3/23- anything goes
Paper minutes #684 - food/drink


 

8 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The wonderfully colored whimsy image goes well with the sentiment.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Zoechaos said...

hahaha don't we all just know that feeling great card love it! x

Crafting Queen said...

What a great card, such fun. Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Vicki Dutcher said...

HA! Fun ole lady :)

Jennifrann said...

Haha! I need this sentiment! And she is a hoot! Great card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so fun, love it

Heike said...

Wonderful!! All we need is coffee....
Heike

Verna Angerhofer said...

So fun. Thanks for making me smile.