Monday, March 01, 2021

fishing you a happy birthday - Make My Monday #143

Monday March 1, 2021

Hello

Today we have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
MASCULINE BIRTHDAY


I went for a fun masculine birthday vs. serious one. I had a piece of light blue card stock. I took Ranger ink and inked the paper to give a water effect. I spritzed with water to give a few splatters. I stamped the Simon Says and heat embossed the sentiment. I stamped some fish from the SS set. I colored with copics and fussy cut them out. I added them on foam dots and added some Nuvo drop bubbles and Nuvo drops to their eyes.


 Challenges:
Creative moments #209 - anything goes
Time out #182 - happy birthday/celebration
Polkadoodles wk. 9 - anything goes
Crafty animals #48 - anything goes /w animal
Crafting happiness #86 - anything goes/opt. green



7 comments:

sandie said...

A really fun card Billie. I love the colours, so vibrant-the yellow really pops against that fab background. The fish look perfect popped up and adding the nuvo drops was a great idea-like pops of water! Thanks for celebrating with us at Time Out x

Nunzia Carusio said...

Such a cute image and beautiful colour combination. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Anything Goes Challenge.
Nunzia

Furrbster said...

Absolutely brilliant design!

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Melissa said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

maria f. said...

Love the bright, bold underwater feel. And who doesn't love a punny sentiment?!?

Jill V said...

Super fun CAS masculine card - I love how you created a highlight for your sentiment in the middle - it really draws the eye in. Your fish are sweet and really pop against the blue background. Thanks so much for celebrating with us at TIME OUT! Jill

Quillish said...

This is so cute an fun! I love the little bubbles and how you placed your fish and also placed them at the edge. Thank you so much for joining us at our birthday celebrations at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.