Thursday, March 25, 2021

Latte birthday wishes - Coffee Lovers blog hop Day 7

Thursday March 25, 2021

Hello

 I have had so much fun creating cards to enter. It's over tomorrow . 


This is my card. I stamped the Pretty Pink Posh image and Gerda Steiner coffee cup and painted with Mission Gold watercolors.  I had a Quick Quote scrap so added the images to the piece with a strip of Washi tape for grounding. Added the Sugar Pea Designs sentiment with Stampin Up ink. I added the button.


Challenges:
Coffee lovers hop - spring summer
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes
Paper minutes #684 - food/drink



 

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! Very sweet card. I like the bit of washi tape.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so adorable and I love the cute design.

Heike said...

Very cute
Heike

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card with that darling girl.

Lisa said...

Adorable! Such a sweet card!