Wednesday, March 10, 2021

squishy hugs

Wednesday March 10. 2021

Hello

I am liking working with this fun stamp set over the last few days. I stamped the three bunnies then using Mission Gold water colors to paint the scene. I went over the bunnies and back wall with Paul Ruben metallic paints. I went over the bunnies in a clear whitish color to give them a shimmer. The stamps are Simon Says. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #48 - anything goes with animals
Cute card Thursday # 676  - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinky #2110 - anything goes



2 comments:

Leanne said...

Another cute card Billie, I like these it reminds me of those bunny candies at Easter time. Awesome thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/KCCjob,

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge