Friday, March 12, 2021

Not only does my mind wonder - Crafty Catz #542

Friday March 12, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

I am the host this week so I got to chose the theme
ANYTHING GOE / OPT. 3 OF YOUR FAVORITE COLORS

our sponsor this week is LeAnn's World 101

So if you've followed me you probably know my three favorite colors are  Orange / Lime green / Purple.. So that is what I used on this card. I am using the image called School girl. I colored the image with copics. I fussy cut her out. I used Basic gray orange paper. for the background. I used a Quick Quote scrap of green and Stampin up purple which I used My favorite things die. I added a twine bow and added to the card. I added the Tim Holtz snarky sentiment which I think is so true, I have those days. I added the girl with some foam dots. I added a Doodle but heart to the bow.


Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 10 - anything goes
Creative Moments #210 - anything goes
As you like it - favorite way cut image (I like to fussy cut if possible and don't have a die.. I fussy cut the girl but used a banner die that she's standing on. Give more interest to the card.
My time to craft #452 - make it feminine 



 

10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely card and colour combo. I do love a touch of orange gives such warmth. Hope your ok after your injection get mine sunday

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is such a cute card, very sweet image and lovely colours.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Delightful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a great choice of colours and I love your quote, it applies to a lot of us at the moment lol xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Love your bright and cheerful colours. Love Dawn x

Becca Sadler said...

Billie: Your card is delightful and I like the different way you've used to 'keep her grounded'! Thanks for linking to My Time To Craft! --Becca/DT

Annette said...

Lovely pop of orange. Love that sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, she looks great against the orange background.
Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time.
Lorraine x

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Billie. I love the image and the colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Rose Andrew said...

Sweet card.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge.
Rose DT