Thursday, March 11, 2021

Showered with love - Cardz 4 Galz #142

Thursday March 11, 2021

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at

Our theme is
SPRING RAIN / UMBRELLA/RAINBOOTS

For my card I used watercolor paper and die cut the Simon Says boots/tulips. I used Mission gold water color and painted the die. I used white gouache and splattered over the boots. I set it aside to dry. I took the Simon says heart stencil and Ranger ink and created the raining hearts. I took some wc paint and painted a little grounding area for the boots to sit on. I then stamped the My favorite things sentiment with Stampin up ink and went around the edges with Ranger ink. I added the SU purple strips along the side of the card base and added the stenciled heart piece to the card base. I used foam dots behind the boots and flowers and added to the card. I then added the sentiment with foam strips. 



 Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - say it with flowers
Love to scrap #143 - anything goes
Simon Monday - use some green



7 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

This is such an adorable spring card. I love those mud boots with the tulips. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Lynda said...

Stunning - love the colours and colouring, the splatters - all of it. xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is just lovely. Your image is so beautifully done. Love Dawn x

Jan Mahew said...

Fabulous Billie! Love the shower of hearts and POP of tulips! ;-) Thank you for sharing your beautiful spring creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I appreciate your participation in our blog. Stay safe and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Mel Sanz said...

Very cute. Love it.

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for entering your lovely spring themed card into our challenge.
Diane (Team Leader, Moving Along With The Times) xx

Whimsey said...

I love those dies, so cute - GREAT CARD!

Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! ~Michele, DT