Saturday, March 27, 2021

Happy birthday you sly fox

Saturday March 27, 2021

Hello

A friend asked me to make her a birthday card with a fox on it.. So this is what I created. I sure hope she likes it. I stamped the Tech. Tuesday and colored with copics. I used some scraps and created a frame with some scraps. I added a die leaf behind the fox and added the fox with some foam dots. I stamped the TT. sentiment and used Spellbinder banner. Added this to the bottom of the card.


 Challenges:
Inkspirational #235 - fur/feathers
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes
Simon Wednesday - mood board/spring/Easter
The sisterhood of crafters - Easter / spring
Polkadoodles wk. 13 - anything goes




4 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

He's adorable. I am sure she will love it. Love Dawn x

Jennifer Lewis said...

So sweet! The fox goes perfectly with the leafy background and is colored beautifully!

cm said...

Your friend will adore your fox card; I certainly do! So sweet! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
~carol

MeSi said...

Adorable card! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com