Monday, March 01, 2021

Lucky me! - Always Fun challenge #203

Monday March 1, 2021

Hello

Time for our weekly challenge over at

Our theme is
GOOD LUCK

For my card I used a Penny Black stamp and Marvy markers to color the image and huffed and stamped. I used My favorite things sentiments with Stampin up ink. I added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels. This is one of my favorite Penny Black images.


 Challenges:
Hand stamped sentiments #358 - photo inspiration
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
As you like it - reason to send a card (to let some one know you're thinking of them and brighten their day as a surprise mailed card)
Allsorts wk. 613 - feminine
Crafting happiness #86 - anything goes/opt. green



5 comments:

brenda said...

Such a lovely creation for a lady, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful CAS design!
Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week where it's all about "feminine creations".
Ellibelle's Corner

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful flower card. Thank your for all of your entries so far this week. Have a great day!
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

Stampin by Genny said...

Great idea to stamp the flower on its side. Love your use of color and how you stamped the sentiment. Beautiful card and so clever! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Creations in paper said...

Beautiful card. I love how you stamped the flower laying on it's side. Very nice. So glad you played with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie