Friday, March 26, 2021

I'm just waiting to see - Coffee Lovers spring summer Day 8

Friday March 26, 2021

Hello

This is the last day for the 
Day 8


This is my card. I stamped the My favorite things image and Gerda Steiner cup and painted with Mission gold watercolors. I used Paper Trey ink die and scrap to create the background. I added a little strip of Washi tape. I added the fun image then completed with Tim Holtz snarky sentiment


 Challenges:
Coffee lovers hop  - spring summer
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes
Paper minutes #684 - food/drink
Creative moments #211 - anything goes
Crafty animals #48 - anything goes with animal
Your next stamp #160 - photo inspiration



8 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that image and sentiment!

Dandi93 said...

Too funny Billie and definitely cute.

VanessaB said...

Cute!

Caroles Creations said...

Love the image and typed sentiment!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is super cute, I can't imagine coffee used for evil powers, but I can imagine evil without it, lol.

Dawn Phillips said...

That sentiment is fantastic. I love the little piggy to. He's just adorable. Love Dawn x

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and a fun sentiment.

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! Your sentiment actually made me chuckle. Very cute!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps