Thursday, March 25, 2021

Life happens - Cardz 4 Galz #143

Thursday March 25, 2021

Hello

Are you ready for a new challenge over at 

Our theme is
COFFEE / TEA

I dug through a few of my coffee / tea images and found this one. i think I have used it before but it's been awhile if I have.. at least I think so.. lol.. one day is the same as the next.. half the time I am not sure what day it is. being retired and stuck at home because of this pandemic is taking a toll.. Anyhow I stamped this fun Stampendous  House mouse image and colored with copics. I added a little Spectrum noir sparkle brush to the small amount of coffee showing. Yes it's coffee. I don't drink tea unless it's Matcha and cold.  I added the Sugar Peas sentiment.  I mounted on a piece of Authentique green paper. 



 Challenges:
Inkspirational #235 - fur/feathers
Coffee lovers Day 7 - spring summer
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes
Paper minutes #684 - food/drink
Creative moments #211 - anything goes





8 comments:

Lynda said...

So cute - love the colours and colouring - definitely coffee for me too! xx

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! This HM image is so sweet. I love how you added the sentiment.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so adorable, love this!

Heike said...

só cute the mice!!
Heike

Bunny said...

I love the beautiful blue on your cup. These mice are certainly wire after all this caffeine. Cute card and lovely coloring. We would love to have you enter this in to House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge.[Bunny]

Maryann scrapbooking said...

J'adore cette carte, je suis très fan des images Stampendous House Mouse.
Bises.
MaryannG

I love this card, I am a huge fan of the Stampendous House Mouse images.
Kisses.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and fun design. Love House Mouse images.

Dawn Phillips said...

You can certainly tell which of the mice have had there caffeine intake. This is such fun. Love Dawn x