Monday, March 22, 2021

This is my cup of care - Coffee Lovers hop Day 4

Monday March 22, 2021

Hello

This is another card I created for the Coffee Lovers hop Day 4

I stamped the Newtons Nook image and painted with Mission Gold. I used My Favorite things and a scrap and die cut the Quick quote piece. I had a scrap of ribbon so added this to the piece. I added some Stampin up leaves and the image. I finished with Tim Holtz snarky sentiment.





 Challenges:
Coffee Lovers hop - spring / summer
Crafty animals #48 - anything animals
Inkspirational #235 - fur/feathers
Art impressions wk. 2 - itty bitty
Time out #128 - different (a bear drinking coffee)
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes


17 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Cute Bear! Love the sentiment too!!

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Carol L said...

Oh what a cute card! I hate when that delicious cup of coffee gets empty!

Joy Wilson said...

Such a cute and caffeinated bear! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty card with the papers and ribbon, that adorable bear, and the sentiment is awesome!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute! I love it.

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a fabulous card love the layout you have used and the sentiment cracked me up. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

sandie said...

Fun take on our challenge-don't see many bears drinking coffee! Like the texture here and your colouring is really good. Adding the ribbons a lobely touch. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Hetty said...

What a lovelycard, with the bear and the yellow dotted ribbon.
Super!

Lindsey said...

Bwahaha! Coffee and snark on the same card, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous layout design. Love the yellow bow. Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope you'll link up again!
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your coffee drinking bear is absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us at Time Out.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful and like how you arranged with the ribbon.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute bear and a great sentiment too!

Suze said...

Cute card Billie. I hope he gets a refill for his coffee to keep him perked up. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Bri Firth said...

I love the cute bear with the itty bitty coffee! - Bri

Lisa said...

Love this sweetie!