Friday, March 19, 2021

I don't need your attitude - Colour Crazy wk. 11

Friday March 19, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge going on over at

Our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor this week is OddBall Art

I am using the fun image called Big Eye Girl attitude.. the sentiment came with the image.  I colored her with copics. I added her to an embossing folder card stock. This I added to a piece of Amy Tangerine dp. I added the twine and a Doodlebug heart. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #88 - beverage / anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 11 - anything goes
Time out #128 - different (I added the twine to the right side vs. the left side)

3 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

That image and sentiment are so fun! Love the added embossing for texture. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Shauna said...

What a pretty card! I like your layers and the depth you added with the embossing. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Jan Mahew said...

Billie how did you know mine was showing today? ;-/ Love the color combination. Thank you for sharing your playful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck, Stay safe and happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)