Thursday, April 22, 2021

you will always - Cardz 4 Galz #145

 Thursday April 22, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Cardz 4 Galz #145

Our theme is

MOTHERS DAY /or FOR THAT SPECIAL PERSON


For my card I tried a new card layout.. You take a 12x12 (mine is from Quick Quotes) double sided piece and cut at 5.25 and 11 then score three different areas and fold up. You cut a card base to A2 side and adhere the scored back larger piece on the card base. then added a design to the front. I messed up I think so I adhered the front flap to the next piece. The stamps are from Simon Says and colored with copics.  It's an interesting card fold. See below image
 

inside fold. The little folded far left side is adhered down to the yellow and then the image piece is adhered to that. Otherwise you could have three areas to add sentiments, more images.. but I chose just the two areas. 


Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys - April showers bring flowers
Crafty Hazelnuts April dp - anything goes w/dp
Use your stuff #420 - spring /or Easter
Allsorts wk. 620 - anything goes/opt. ribbon
Crafting happiness #93 - anything goes / opt. hanging out
Simon Monday - bright cheerful colors
Simon Wednesday - sending hugs






4 comments:

Suze said...

Beautiful card Billie. I like the floral heart and the font of the sentiment - gives the card a vintage look. Lovely fold too. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digis Challenge Blog.

brenda said...

Another super card Billie and great fold as well, many thanks for sharing another creation with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mummylade said...

Lovely fold! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

Karen Letchworth said...

You know....I have never made a fun fold card. I am SO basic, Billie...it's not even funny. I create within my safe little box ALL the time. I admire those who try all these amazing things. I don't push myself to do that, and I know I should. I even go so far as to forget about things I've purchased to do different techniques and such. Yes, I'm a creature of habit to the Nth degree. LOL Another lovely card, my talented friend. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art in our challenges.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday