Thursday, April 08, 2021

you make me hoppy - Aud Sentiments #272

Thursday April 8, 2021

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this two weeks is
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is POLKADOODLES



I am using the cute image called Gil rabbit growing sunflowers. I colored the image with copics. I used Ranger ink and my cloud template for the background. I added this image to a piece of black cardstock then to a scrap of Quick Quote dp. I added some Nuvo drops to the bottom right corner.. I guess I should of added a different color drops.. matches too close. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I finished with the Simon Says sentiment stamped with Altenew ink.


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #49 - anything goes with animals
Dragonfly journeys - April showers bring flowers
QKR stampede #417 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 14 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts April dp - anything goes w/dp
Crafting happiness #91 - sunshine / anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 14 - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #518 - Easter creations



11 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fab scene and great clouds. Elaine

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely design here and fantastic colours and image. Many thanks for your entry at Polkadoodles Challenge this time, very impressive make. Look forward to see you enter our next challenge if you can.
aNNie DT Member
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Janis Lewis said...

You've entered some really cute cards this week! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Danni said...

Oh my goodness! This is just the sweetest!! Love your clouds in the background! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge!

Shauna said...

What a cute spring card! I like how you paired the image with the patterned background. Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Wendy L said...

How cute is this little fella, gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at MAWTT. Xx

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet little image, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

Pat xx

Kati said...

what a sweet little bunny - thanks for showing your beautiful flower card for paperminuts
hugs
mamapia

Lisa J said...

This Bunny reminds me of "Miffy" Great clouds you added. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Jeannie said...

He has to be one of the cutest little bunnies I've seen, and that sentiment with it is just the sweetest ever!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

sweet art designs said...

Fabulous colouring! Thank you for sharing with us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT