Friday, April 30, 2021

flying by to say - Crafty Catz #549

Friday April 30, 2021

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. FOR A CHILD


Our sponsor this week is 

I am using the image Gnome parade 2.. I colored this image with copics. I stamped the Pretty Pink Posh sentiments and added a brad to the center of the wheel.. (I just went through my brads / eyelets  and donated all the eyelets and put the brads in containers so I can see and use more.. since I have a gazillion of them)  I added the image to a scrap of Quick Quote designer paper.


 Challenges:
A gem of a challenge #9 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #94 - anything goes / bright colors
Digi choosday wk. 17 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Krafty chicks #557 - anything goes

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie, such a cute image I love it.xx

tilly said...

I love what you have done with this, very pretty xx

Carol L said...

Gnomes always make the cutest cards! Love the coloring on this one and sweet little birds too! SO cute!!

kReN said...

Billy, so cute. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge. kReN on the DT@ https://afourthlife.blogspot.com