Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Happy Birthday - Cardz 4 Guyz #268

Tuesday April 6, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is
USE SOMETHING NEW IN YOUR STASH


For my card my new stash is a pack of papers from Taylored Expressions called Playful patterns black and white.  I chose the star which now that it's cut down I realize it's more in a circle pattern which is driving me crazy as it looks lop sided.. But that's me.. I liked the stars because it's a guy card and they are the star guy having a birthday.. The image is an OLD red rubber Club Scrap stamp. The Happy Birthday is from the Local King.  I thought it needed a touch of color so I used a scrap of red and Stampin up punch for the heart.  I like that touch of color.

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Little red wagon #595 - happy birthday
Krafty chicks #553 - stamp act
Cute card Thursday #680 - anything goes
QKR stampede #417 - anything goes
Creative fingers #205 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts April dp - anything goes w/dp
Allsorts wk. 617/8 - anything goes /opt. monochromatic
Crafting happiness #91 - sunshine / anything goes
Simon Monday - layer it



 

11 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Lovely card for a guy hun. Love Dawn x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

JanR said...

Very cool masculine card! The stars look a-okay to me! (: Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

brenda said...

A fabulous monochromatic card Bille, perfect for a man, many thanks for sharing and joining in with out AG/Mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

dj said...

New papers...always a hit with me!! What a great card for our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...you rocked our newest challenge!!!

Cynthia said...

Great guy card design, Billie. Love the car stamp!

Lori Turner said...

What an awesome "guy" card! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Ellibelle said...

A truly perfect masculine card!
Thank you so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Stacey said...

What a great guy card. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNPP.
DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

kReN said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week. kReN@afourthlife

kReN said...

Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. kReN on the DT