Tuesday, April 06, 2021

From a procrastination standpoint - Crafty Sentiments

 Tuesday April 6, 2021

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at
Crafty Sentiments

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Isobel Roses.. I colored the image with copics. I went over the roses with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added my clouds with a template and Ranger ink. I used a Simon Says rectangle die. I added to same scraps of Quick Quote designer paper. I added the Tim Holtz snarky sentiment.

Challenges:
Use your stuff #419 - mood board
Krafty chicks #553 - stamp act
Cute card Thursday #680 - anything goes
Crafty friends #151- ladies/girls
Dragonfly journeys - April showers bring flowers
Your next stamp #161 - sunshine / smiles
Polkadoodles wk. 14 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts April dp - anything goes w/dp
Crafting happiness #91 - sunshine / anything goes
Simon Monday - layer it



4 comments:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Such a darling! Wonderful card but your sentiment is the best. So suiting to me, I have a masters degree in procrastination and I do it well.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 14 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Ana said...

Such a beautiful card!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Week 14.
Ana

Jeannie said...

Another adorable little girl and I really love your cloud and sky background behind her. The colors you used and the papers that match really put this one on top of my fav's.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys