Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Happy Easter -- Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday April 27, 2021

Hello
 We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES



This is my card using the image called Isobel bunny in basket. Isn't she just so cute? I know it's well after Easter but this image just screamed Easter so I figure I have a card for next year..
I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink to create the sky. I added the image to a piece of scrap paper and stamped the Holly Berry House sentiment and heat embossed. I added this to a A2 size card base. 



 Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys - April showers bring flowers
Krafty chicks #556 - all occasions
Polkadoodles wk. 17 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #9 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #94 - anything goes / bright colors



4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing your talent at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll link up again.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! Great job on the clouds.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Jane said...

How sweet is this image! Beautifully coloured and with a great background too. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Nunzia Carusio said...

Lovely scene and love your coloring. The clouds are beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
Looking forward to seeing you again.
x
Nunzia