Friday, April 23, 2021

I'm not arguing - Alphabet Challenge - B-

Friday April 23, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Theme is 
BIRD

As soon as I saw the theme was birds. I knew where to go for my images.. Tim Holtz crazy birds. I haven't used them for awhile and thought they're perfect. I stamped and used Mission Gold water colors. I set aside to dry. I took Kraft card stock and My favorite things brick stencil and Ranger ink and created the background. I used Texture paste to create the little white lime bleeds that bricks seem to get. I added some layers of grass along the bottom using MFT die and scraps. I added some leaves coming over the brick wall and then using the dies cut out the bird. Added them with foam dots and found this fun snarky TH sentiment.  I think the expression on their faces they could for sure be saying this.. 

" I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right...   I think the yellow bird isn't buying it.. lol



 Challenges:
Crafty animals #49 - anything goes with animals
Crafting happiness #93 - anything goes / opt. hanging out
Simon Monday - bright cheerful colors
As you like it - spring or summer (summer, love the heat, the greenery, brightness.. it just energizes me)



6 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Billie! I love these birds and that sentiment is AMAZING! I think I need to carry that around with me and let it settle every argument! ; ) Great coloring and layering on this card! Take care and have a great weekend!
Rachelle : )

Gail said...

Very nice background for these crazy birds Billie - thanks for dropping it off at WAW - Gail Scott DT WAW

Suze said...

Love this Billie. The wall looks like it has been around for a century with the way you coloured it. I like the bits of tree hanging down. The sentiment reminds me of my brother who thinks he is that only one who knows anything! Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Dawn Phillips said...

Love your crazy birds hun. They always make me smile. Love Dawn x

cheiro urgia said...

The birds you used are truly fantastic, there's so much going on in their body language and your colouring totally nails it. I love how you created a whole scenery with the bricks, branches and the grass - all the colours and layers are just perfect. I'm not sure whether that's a card or not, but I think it would be really great to have it framed on the wall.

Hugs, Veronika

Larissa said...

Great card, love those birdies. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

Greetings,
Larissa