Friday, April 16, 2021

Hello - Crafty Catz #547

Friday April 16, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge at

our theme this week is
EMBOSSING /WET OR DRY /OPT. ANYTHING GOES

our sponsor is Jan's Digi Stamps

I am using the image called Sweet pea tea tin.. I colored the image with copics. I fussy cut the image out. I heat embossed the Paper Trey Ink hello with white. I then took a piece of purple card stock and a Simon Says embossing folder and got this beautiful foliage background. I added a little white to the tin sides and finished with a twine bow.

Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys - April showers bring flowers
Love to scrap #144 - spring forward
Jan's digi stamps  April - anything goes
Crafting happiness #92 - kites /or anything goes
Use your stuff #420 - spring /or Easter
Fab 'n' funky #519 - embossing wet/dry (background and sentiment)

6 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Billie, love the pretty image and the embossed background is stunning.
Hope your keeping well, stay safe.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

This is a beautiful image and looks just right sitting on your pretty embossing xx

Jan Mahew said...

The delicate embossing of the background Billie is perfect for the fragrant Sweet Peas beautifully colored. Thank you for showcasing "Tea Time" on your elegant creation and sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Your loyalty is appreciated and enjoy see the handi-work of others such as yourself. Stay safe, stay healthy and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Sheryl said...

Beautifully embossed background. I love your choice of image too - one of my favourites.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Jan’s Digital Stamps DT

Jeannie said...

My favorite color and the embossed background really adds to the pretty flowers. Love the green vase and the twine you added.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys