Friday, April 02, 2021

Happy you're my friend - Crafty Catz #545

Friday April 2, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our challenge is 
ANYTHING GOES/OPT. COLOR CHALLENGE

Crafty Catz is having a Guest Design team and Design team call.
If you are interested in joining our drama free fun team contact Aunty Sue. 
the info is on our challenge blog page. 


This is the COLOR OPTION


Our sponsor this week is Digi Doodle Studios


This is my card.. I did the ATG part of the challenge because after I got to coloring if just went with what I thought would look good.. When I was done and wrote down what I did with the card.. I saw the colors.. I guess if you look at the jewels I added and the butterfly wings.. I got most of the colors.. I hate it when I just zone out and forget the theme.. Sure glad it's an option... lol.
Anyhow, I colored the image with copics, I used Spellbinder die and a Simon Says sentiment and finished with Pretty Pink Posh jewels and Nuvo drops on the wings and flowers. They are clear but give a nice texture to the dots. 


 Challenges:
Sweet stampin - special woman
Use your stuff #419 - mood board
Crafting happiness #90 - bunnies / anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - hello spring
Digi choosday wk. 13 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Krafty chicks #553 - stamp act
Cute card Thursday #680 - anything goes
Time out #184 - kindness
Crafty friends #151- ladies/girls
Dragonfly journeys - April showers bring flowers



13 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Billie and such a pretty image.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a beautiful card with your lovely colouring, happy Easter xx

Dotty Jo said...

She's adorable, Billie! Jo x

Tracey T said...

Lovely image and fabulous colours. Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card Billie, I know what you mean about zoning out but I usually end up so far wide of the mark! have a great week x

Joyce said...

Adorable image and fabulous coloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Leanne said...

So cute, and thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week, an awesome card, love that stamping.

Leanne DT/KCC

Marjut said...

So beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Cute card. I love the image...so cheerful

Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges this week.

Happy Crafting
DT Sam
Craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Lisa xx said...

Such a gorgeous card, super cute image

Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Friends Challenge

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous card! Such a lovely image and beautifully coloured too 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday again, always a pleasure to see you there! Hugs, Jo x

Jeannie said...

My goodness would you just look at her sweet smile! Your coloring is downright gorgeous on this one Billie...truly! The scattering of gems all around her is just perfect.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys