Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Home is wherever - Cardz 4 Guyz #269

Tuesday April 20, 2021

Hello

I am the HOST over at

So I got to chose the theme
WHEELS - show something with wheels


I know this doesn't look so manly... BUT. I was thinking of my son and dil.. they go camping all the time in their little camper and tow with their car. So this guy took his honey camping. To make it homey for her he added the little flamingos. (if I had smaller dogs I would of added two little dogs as that's what they have.. but the flamingos were better size).. I thought the red made it more masculine vs. pinks and greens. I colored the images which are from Lawn Fawn and Newtons Nook. I used my cloud and ground template to create with Ranger ink. I stamped the sentiment and used Stampin up die.  The strip of dp is from Quick quote.  I love the scene and fun thought of getting away and camping. If only I had a camper.


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #49 - anything goes with animals
Jan's digi stamps  April - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams April - feature a creature
Use your stuff #420 - spring /or Easter
Creative fingers #206 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 16 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #93 - anything goes / opt. hanging out
Simon Monday - bright cheerful colors



9 comments:

dj said...

A perfect card for anyone who camps...I am sure your son and DIL will love it!! Great card showing off our current challenge!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute. I'm sure that your son will love it.

coldwaters2 said...

What a super creation love the scene and images a super make thank you for joining our challenge at DRAGONFLY DREAMS
hugs
lorraine x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Haha real men can handle pink flamingos! This is adorable, Billie. Love the pp strip under the car, too. XOX

Stacey said...

Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Jan Mahew said...

It's about that time of the year Billie! Hit the road and enjoy the outdoors. Thank you for sharing your sporty creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Stay safe, stay healthy and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Dawn Phillips said...

Love it. The flamingos made me smile. Love Dawn x

Kim said...

This is adorable and and I absolutely love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

sweetpea said...

Perfect mans card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT