Thursday, April 01, 2021

with love today - Do-Al(l)Creative #52

Thursday April 1, 2021

Hello

I have a card to share for the new monthly challenge over at

our theme this month is 
SPRING


For my card I did the style I did over the last few months where you cut about an 1.5 strip off the front of the card and then add a 2 inch piece of paper on the inside. In this card the pink.  I used some scraps which is nice to use since I have a large box of them. I added the Taylored Expressions die cut flowers which I distressed the edges with Quick quote chalk ink. I added the embossed Reverse Confetti sentiment and finished with a Stampin up punched heart that I covered with Nuvo drops.  I am so ready for spring and can't wait to see your cards over at DAK. 


View of the inside of the card.


 Challenges:
Sweet stampin - special woman 
Use your stuff #419 - mood board
Crafting happiness #90 - bunnies / anything goes
Simon Monday - Easter / spring
Shopping our stash #442 - here comes Peter cottontail/spring
Try it on Tuesday - hello spring
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Krafty chicks #553 - stamp act 
Cute card Thursday #680 - anything goes
Time out #184 - kindness
Dragonfly journeys - April showers bring flowers



12 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful flowers on your spring card Billie.

Julene Matthews said...

Beautiful card Billie. I love that cut out flower. Thanks for joining us at UYS.

Tracey T said...

Great use of die cuts! Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Marjut said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Pretty neat fold, let the inside shine on the outside. And such beautiful paper! What a great card Billie.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Quillish said...

What pretty colors you chose for your card! I can never use pattern paper nicely! Love your card for our inspired by words challenge, thank you for taking time out to join us. Hugs ~ Ishani.

Jill V said...

Such a fun design - I love how the patterned paper from the inside is part of the card design. The combination of patterned papers you used work beautifully together and create a very Spring feel! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

Chris Dring said...

What a pretty card, and a fun technique too! Thanks for joining in at Shopping Our Stash!

Let's Art Journal said...

What a pretty card! The softness of the spring colours and flower die cuts look amazing - beautiful 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! I am loving the flower silhouettes and all of the pretty, pretty papers and colors you used. Fabulous!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys