Thursday, April 22, 2021

happy birthday, friend - Aud Sentiments #273 our 11th birthday

Thursday April 22 to May 3, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

It's our 11th birthday so come celebrate with us with
BIRTHDAY CARDS


Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter
 


I am using the image Cupcake Birthday girl. I colored her with copics and created the wall behind her with copics. I used Simon Says thin die to cut her out and colored the frame with copics and added her to the A2 size card. I stamped the Reverse confetti sentiment and used Stampin up punch. I went around the edges with Quick quote chalk ink. I added some Stickles to the candle flame  I went over some of the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added some Stampin up punched hearts that I had from a water color piece I didn't care for.. saved it by punching a bunch of hearts.

Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #190  - food /or drink
Allsorts wk. 620 - anything goes/opt. ribbon
Crafting happiness #93 - anything goes / opt. hanging out
Simon Monday - bright cheerful colors



 

6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A suoer card, love the added stripes in the background. Elaine

Suze said...

Adorable card Billie. I like the background that looks like she is sitting in front of a wallpapered wall. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

brenda said...

A pretty card for a little girl, or even a bigger one, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Lia said...

This image is adorable. How much would she like that cuocake?
Great card!
Lia DT S4F

Mervi said...

Sweet and fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Janis Lewis said...

She is precious. Great card. Thanks for joining us last week at Crafting Happiness Challenges with all of your entries. I hope you'll join us again this week. Always anything goes and unlimited entries.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges