Tuesday, April 20, 2021

you are more loved Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday April 20, 2021

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme is the usual 
ANYTHING GOES

I am using the image called Hand in hand.  I thought the umbrella was to shade against the sun and not rain so I kept it spring and green.. I colored the image with copics. I used Simon says thin die. I grabbed some scraps that are Quick quote dp. and pieced the background. I added the Reverse confetti sentiment.  I distressed the edge with Ranger ink and used a Tech. Tues. banner die.


challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts April dp - anything goes w/dp
Use your stuff #420 - spring /or Easter
Creative fingers #206 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 16 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 620 - anything goes/opt. ribbon
Crafting happiness #93 - anything goes / opt. hanging out



 

5 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Darling card! I love how the papers accent your lovely couple! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

brenda said...

A sweet image on your pretty card Billie, many thanks for sharing and joining this weeks theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

I love how you made this into a spring card, the colours are just lovely. What a wonderful sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

sweetpea said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT