Monday, April 12, 2021

Love you more - Always Fun #209

Monday April 12, 2021

Hello..

It's time for another challenge over at

Our theme this week is
PASTEL COLORS

For my card I kept the sentiment off because it had all of these awesome words so this card could be used for different occasions just with the background paper. I don't know who the pad is by.  But I love it.. I stamped the Art Impressions image and colored with copics. I used a My favorite things die and some more paper out of the paper pad. I like that it has some of the pastel colors I used in her cloths.



 Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #189 - anything goes
Your next stamp #161 - sunshine / smiles
Crafty Hazelnuts April dp - anything goes w/dp
Art impressions #304 - personality 
Time out #185 - photo inspiration (colors)



6 comments:

Kim said...

What a sweet image and a very cute card!!! It's so happy!
Thank you for playing along with us at the Scrapping4Fun Challenge!

Joy Wilson said...

Such a sweet little grin! Love your card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

Hunky Dory said...

Adorable card! Makes you smile!

Shauna said...

What an adorable image! Such a great pairing with that patterned paper. Thanks for playing at Time Out!
- Shauna

sweet art designs said...

Another great job. Thank you for sharing with us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT