Friday, April 16, 2021

The data is showing - Colour Crazy wk. 15

Friday April 16, 2021

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor this week is



I am using the image called Bob #60 robot.. I made this into a birthday card as he's holding a bouquet of bolts. I colored the image with copics. I used a Club Scrap sentiment and added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels. I added to some Quick Quote scraps. I distressed the edges of the sentiments with Ranger ink. The die for the image is Lil Inker.


 Challenges:
Lemon shortbread #142 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 15 - anything goes

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Too cute, Billie! Love the sentiment. I can almost hear the electronic 'voice' say all those words. :-D Let me put on a DT hat and say thanks for playing along with us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Good luck n the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Joy Wilson said...

Very cute! I love your design! Thanks for joining our challenge this week!  I hope to see you in the next one! 
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Digi Choosday DT