Monday, April 26, 2021

you make the rainy days brighter - Make My Monday #147

 Monday April 26, 2021

Hello
Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
APRIL SHOWERS



I found this white board Quick Quote scrap so I took Simon Says stamps and Stampin up ink and stamped the flowers. On a separate piece of paper and Stampin up ink I stamped the flower pot. I fussy cut out and added with foam dots.  I added the Simon says sentiment. the scrap was too narrow so I added some strips of QQ scraps down the side then added the white board strip. It's nice seeing the weather getting warmer and the flowers blooming. April showers bring spring flowers is so true. 

Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys - April showers bring flowers
Crafty Hazelnuts April dp - anything goes w/dp
Polkadoodles wk. 17 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft - anything goes
Crafting happiness #94 - anything goes / bright colors




3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a lovely card thanks for sharing!!!

Jane said...

Beautiful choice of background paper to showcase your blooms. Awesome card. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie!

I absolutely adore this sentiment and it couldn't be more perfect for the challenge. The background paper works perfectly.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys