Friday, April 02, 2021

simply put, I love you - Colour Crazy wk. 13

Friday April 2, 2021

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at 

Our them is the usual
ANYTHING GOES


We have a new sponsor 



I am using the image called Summer slimline border. I made a mini slimline card. I colored the image with copics. I backed with some Stampin up card stock and then added to the card base. I stamped the Reverse Confetti sentiment and added this with some foam dots. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Sweet stampin - special woman
Crafting happiness #90 - bunnies / anything goes
Simon Monday - Easter / spring
Try it on Tuesday - hello spring
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Krafty chicks #553 - stamp act
Cute card Thursday #680 - anything goes
Time out #184 - kindness
Dragonfly journeys - April showers bring flowers
Love to scrap #144 - spring forward


 

7 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, I love this image its really beautiful and you coloured it beautifully.
Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend.xx

Crafting with Jeanne said...

A lovely card!

My name is Erika. said...

These flowers are beautiful. I like how you made this slimline card. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Lynn said...

I love the gorgeous vibrant colors on your card.

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Nance said...

Gorgeous card, Billie! Love your coloring. Glad you joined us this week at Krafty Chicks.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Beautiful floral project. Thanks for sharing at Time Out.

Jeannie said...

Fabulous flowers and beautiful colors and a great combination. The sentiment is placed in the perfect spot too.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys