Thursday, April 08, 2021

It's definitely time - Cardz 4 Galz #144

Thursday April 8, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is
SLIMLINE

Ok.. I don't know if I am sold on these slimline cards yet or not.. I've only made a few. To me it's too much card. ALTHOUGH it worked for this fun Rubber Baby Buggy Bumper OLD stamp.. I love light houses and the coast. We try to get out a few times over the summer. We are only about an hour drive. I love living in SW Washington state.. Anyhow I stamped the image and using Shin Han water colors colored the image.  I found an old pre-scored slim line card base (I had a few from many years ago when I belonged to Club Scrap) I chose the yellow base as it kinda brought out the light house color. I stamped the RBBB ground mounds below the bird with gray ink and stamped the G-rated sentiment. I added this under the image and added to the base. I have this sea bird die I have no idea who it's by but grabbed some scraps and then added it to the card.  I think I would be happier with a slimmer shorter body.. oops I mean card..


Challenges:
Crafty animals #49 - anything goes with animals
Creative fingers #205 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #189 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 617/8 - anything goes /opt. monochromatic
Crafting happiness #91 - sunshine / anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #2114 - anything goes





 

4 comments:

Lynda said...

This is great - a very apt picture for a slimline body - I mean card! xx :)

brenda said...

A super lighthouse which really lends itself to the tall and elegant shape Billie, thanks so much for joining our AG/Mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

MS Kraft Store said...

So elegant card. Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Mifta.
Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

Lisa J said...

Great lighthouse scene! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals Lisa DT