Sunday, April 25, 2021

Happy birthday - Catch the bug Stella Says Sketch #909

Sunday April 25, 2021

Hello

So today is time for a new sketch for the



This is the sketch to follow
 

So for my card I used the image called MIS Gus birthday old fart.  I colored the image with copics. I dug through my scrap box and added the goldish brown behind Gus and then the blue check.  I added some Washi Tape along the bottom and finished with the Simon Says happy birthday. It's a fast simple sketch. Can't wait to see what you create.



Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts April dp - anything goes w/dp
Scrapping 4 fun #190  - food /or drink (Gus holding a bottle)
Krafty chicks #556 - all occasions
A bit more time to craft - anything goes



2 comments:

MS Kraft Store said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Mifta.
Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

sweet art designs said...

I simply love the way you colour. Beautiful job, Thank you for sharing with us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT