Monday, April 26, 2021

Just chicken in - Always Fun #211

Monday April 26, 2021

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
CAS - clean and simple

I used watercolor paper and stamped the Finders Keepers old wood block red rubber stamp. I used Mission watercolors to paint this little image. I let it dry as I did other things.. Came back and stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment and added to a card base.. Pretty much CAS.. I am getting use to this now.. I wanted so bad to add jewels but I am getting ok with CAS.. They sure are fast to create. This one made me laugh with the sentiment.. living in the country I can see this being sent out.



Challenges:
Crafty animals #49 - anything goes with animals
Polkadoodles wk. 17 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #9 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #94 - anything goes / bright colors




4 comments:

Jane said...

How fun is your patchwork chicken! Awesome card. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Janis Lewis said...

Love that chicken! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges with both of your entries. Hope you'll link up again.
:) Janis
Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges
PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com

Nunzia Carusio said...

This is so adorable! This patchwork chicken is sweet.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
x
Nunzia

Michelle said...

I absolutely love this patchwork chicken and what a great saying to go along with it! Thank you for playing along with us over at Polkadoodle Crafting Challenge and hope to see you again. DT member - Michelle