Friday, April 09, 2021

hooray for today - Crafty Catz #546

Friday April 9, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge today over at 

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps
I am using Cupcake Kidz 

For my card I used the image Cupcake Kidz.. My hubby came in the craft room yesterday grabbed a piece of white card stock and he had the mesh from his bag of oranges and held it down to the card stock. Said do you have any spray paint.. So I grabbed my Dylusions spray and gave a couple spritz. He lifted off the orange mesh.. Wala.. we have a cool background. He was proud of it and said he wanted to see a card made using it. So since it was right there on my table I used that for the background. I took washi tape in yellow and layered it about 5 times to stop the transparent look. I colored the image with copics and fussy cut her out.  I stamped and heat embossed the Reverse Confetti and Simon Says sentiments and added to the card. I added some turquoise Nuvo drops. I went over parts of the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.  Hubby loves how it came out. 

Challenges:
Crafty friends #151- ladies/girls
QKR stampede #417 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #91 - sunshine / anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 14 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - happy birthday



 

8 comments:

Janette said...

Wow Billie your hubby is a natural, you make a good team, love the background and the cute image, great card.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

that is one gorgeous background for your little Miss xx

Lisa xx said...

Fabulous card...the background looks amazing

Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Friends Challenge xx

Sheryl said...

Loevely bright cheerful card. The background is stunning.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card ..so cute and adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Beautiful card and lovely image. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Annette said...

Fab card and I love that purple background.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.