Friday, April 23, 2021

So incredibly thankful - Crafty Catz #548

Friday April 23, 2021

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
ALL CREATURES GREAT and SMALL / ANYTHING GOES


and the image from

Our sponsor is Sherry West Art
For my card I am using the image Feed the ducks. I colored with copics and used Simon Says circle die and added some clouds with my template and Ranger ink. The sentiment is from Simon Says and I used a Spellbinder banner die.


Challenges:
Crafty animals #49 - anything goes with animals
Crafting happiness #93 - anything goes / opt. hanging out
Digi choosday wk. 16 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #556 - all occasions
As you like it - spring or summer (summer, love the greenery, heat, fun critters and brighter days)



 

9 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, what a sweet image, this is such a gorgeous card I just love it.
Hope all is well in your corner of the world, take care.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

An adorable image and card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and fab colouring love how you spotlighted the image

tilly said...

I love this pretty image, your clouds look so nice on it , have a nice weekend xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, sweet image. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Myriam said...

What a sweet card with amazing colouring! Love how you've made the clouds.
Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time!
Hugs,
Myriam

Nance said...

Awww, such a cute card, Billie! Glad you played with us for our All Occasions week at Krafty Chicks.

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card and cute image. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge.
Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Larissa said...

Fabulous CAS card, love the sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

Greetings,
Larissa