Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Becoming a grumpy old person - Cardz 4 Guyz #257

Tuesday November 3, 2020

Hello.. It's time for a new challenge over at

I am the host for these two weeks so I got to pick the theme..
I chose BIRTHDAY CARD FOR ADULT MAN 



This is my card. I used the image from Art Impressions. He was on a long stamp of people so I fussy cut him out. I colored with copics. I added a goosebump dot to the hat top. I stamped the sentiment and using My favorite things speech bubble added this to the designer paper.  I stamped the Paper Pretties happy birthday and then colored some My favorite things balloons and added to the sentiment. I went over the balloons and the present bow with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.
Challenges:
Krafty chicks #531 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 44 - anything goes
Creative fingers #196 - anything goes
Love to scrap #139 - anything goes





 

10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE IT!

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the sentiment. Something to aspire to I think. Love Dawn x

Joy Wilson said...

So stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

dj said...

This card makes me smile!! The little old guy is just so perfect for this challenge!! Awesome job!!

Maria Giselle B. said...

The sentiment is so funny! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Choose 2 Or More Of These Colours Challenge. Good luck!

Creaine said...

This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Mari said...

A lovely card with such a fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Cheryl said...

I love him! I totally need to get this stamp to use on a card for my husband's upcoming birthday.


Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

sweetpea said...

What a fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT

Helen said...

Great card - love that sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

Helen x