Monday, November 30, 2020

Hello there - Merry Christmas - Always Fun Challenge #191

Monday November 30, 2020

Hello.. Can you believe it's the end of November already.. 
I am sure that the holidays will be just as strange as Thanksgiving.. 

Well no matter what it's a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is USE THE BELOW SKETCH



So this is my card for the challenge.  I love this fun Holly berry house deer. I stamped him on Kraft cardstock. I used my Prisma colored pencils. I added the Simon says hello there. I used My favorite things die. I had a scrap of this awesome plaid so used it and stamped and heat embossed the SS sentiment. I punched three snowflakes out of the kraft catdstock and heat embossed with some white sparkle embossing powder.  I love this card and think it's perfect for that guy in your life. So I think this will go to my brother and his husband.. 


 Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 47 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Krafty chicks #535 - all occasions
My time to craft #446 - Christmas animals
Polkadoodles wk. 48 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #517 - Christmas anything goes/opt. things w wings





2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute. Love the snowflakes and plaid.

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Great card. Matched the sketch to the dot!

Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge.

Happy Crafting
DT Sam - craftychickcards.blogspot.com